Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm Running For Director

I’m Elizabeth Ward and I’m running for Director of the Prince William Soil and Water Conservation District. I have served the District for over 6 years as a volunteer- serving the last 2 years as an appointed Director and Treasurer.

I need your help to ensure our principles prevail in how the District operates to meet its goals:
  • Keeping soil and fertilizer on the land...not in our streams
  • Educating our children on the value of our land and water resources
  • Organizing and completing miles of river and stream clean-ups

The only Effective and Legitimate approach to achieving these goals are:
  • Voluntary and Cooperative programs that are
  • Locally run and controlled

Though the Director Position is a non-partisan position, I have received the endorsement of the Republican Party.